Efficiency and sustainability
Polaris North Madrid is one of the first properties in Spain to obtain LEED® Core & Shell v4 and WELL® v1 certification, both at gold level. This certification attests to a property’s level of energy savings, its respect for the environment, its use of eco-friendly materials and natural light; all of which significantly benefit a property’s occupiers.
- 25% of materials recycled.
- Over 30% reduction in water consumption thanks to more efficient restrooms and plumbing.
- 40% savings in energy consumption (reducing CO2 emissions) thanks to its innovative façade which is customized and unique on each side of the property.
- Natural light in all spaces, with high light transmittance glass and glare controls.
- Optimum indoor air quality guaranteed by the ventilation system. Reduction of up to 50% in irrigation wáter consumption thanks to landscaping and outdoor space design, featuring plant species native to the area.